How to bind components to the embedded spreadsheet in Dashboard 4.0?
Dashboard Design 4.0
- On the canvas, double-click the component that you want to link to the embedded spreadsheet.
- Click the tab that contains the field that you want to bind, on the Properties panel.
- Click the Cell Selector to the right of the field to open the Select a Range dialog box.
If the Bind button shows a query , click the arrow next to the button and choose Spreadsheet.
- On the embedded spreadsheet, click a single cell or click and drag to select a range of cells that
you want to bind to the field.
- In the Select a Range dialog box, click OK.
Note: By default, you can select a maximum of 512 rows in a range. To change this value, click File > Preferences, click Excel Options on the left, and enter your desired maximum number of rows. However very large selections can negatively affect dashboard performance.
spreadsheet, dashboard 4.0, embedded, components. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To