You want to log on to SAP Business ByDesign with a system language other than English.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAP Business ByDesign.
- Go to Personalize menu.
- Select My settings.
- Click Regional settings tab.
- In the dropdown list for Language option the system language required by you is not displayed.
- Launch the SAP Business ByDesign.
- On the logon screen, from the Language dropdown list, the language in which you want to use SAP Business ByDesign is not available for selection.
SAP Business ByDesign supports multiple languages; however the system language requested by you is not installed. In Business Configuration scoping and fine-tuning it is possible to decide about languages to be used in communication.
Specify the language in Business Configuration scoping.
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions step.
- Expand Built-in Services and Support.
- Expand Business Environment.
- Select Addresses and Languages.
- Expand Languages.
- Then answer Yes for the question regarding the language that you need as a new system language.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To