- While opening the Crystal Reports from a web application error is thrown.
- The error message is 'The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administration has been reached'.
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- ASP .NET Web Application
- Windows Server 2008 (x64)
The error message appears because the web application has exceeded the Crystal Reports reporting engine default print job limit of 75.
Increase the 75 Print Job Limit by doing following:
- Click Start > Run. The Run dialog box appears.
- Type “regedit” in the Open field. Click OK. The Registry Editor appears.
- Navigate to the appropriate registry key value as per below
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Report Application Server\Server\PrintJobLimit
crvs2010 cr4vs2010 crvs 2010 net sdk cr print job limit , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem