The form preview of the customer invoice uses the Header and Footer of the Master Form Template, however you expect them from the Form Template you have maintained in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the customer invoice).
- Edit the customer invoice XYZ and select the Preview button.
- The form preview picks the Header & the Footer from the Master Form Template, not from the Form Template maintained by you.
Since for Customer Invoice form template has the property set Master Template In Use, it will take the Default Master Template.
- Go to the Application and User Management Work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance subview.
- Select the form template Customer Invoice.
- Uncheck the field Form Master Template - Not in Use, which you can find under the Details section.
With this setting the Customer Invoice form template will not pick the format of the Master Form Template.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To