You cannot post a supplier invoice for fixed asset procurement due to a technical error /SRMAP/LSIV_SIV 393. As well if you select the button Actions -> Simulate Journal Entries, you get an exception screen or the system hangs.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Mark the relevant invoice and choose Edit.
- Choose Check.
- You get the error: A technical error occurred: /SRMAP/LSIV_SIV 393. Report an incident.
A possible reason is that for the asset class, valuation views for the relevant company are missing.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Show: All Open Projects.
- Select the relevant project and choose Open Activity List.
- Go to the tab Fine-Tune.
- Choose the activity Fixed Asset Classes and choose Open.
- Mark the relevant Asset Class.
- In the tab Default Valuation Settings, choose Add Row.
- Enter the missing valuation views and choose Save and Close.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To