- Crystal Reports for Enterprise crashes after adding subreport filters.
- Error received : Crystal Reports has encountered an unexpected error and needs to close.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 SP4 Patch 2.
- SAP BW 7.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create two bex queries having same prompts.
- Create a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise based on one bex query having prompt.
- Create a subreport to another query having the same prompt.
- Right click on the subreport and select 'Edit Subreport Filters' > add Data Filter.
The issue has been identified as a potential bug and is currently escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01661277.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 Service Pack 4 Patch 5. However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted Service Pack/Patch may change without prior notification.
Crystal Reports for Enterprise,add subreport filters,crash. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed