The legend in a graph inside a subreport is displayed in an incorrect order when crystal report is viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP5.
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2008 SP5.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports Designer, create a report by inserting subreports in details section.
- Edit the subreport and insert a graph in the report header.
- Select the data to be displayed in the chart in chart expert.
- Show the legend.
- Click each legend name, right-click and choose 'edit axis label' and modify the name of the labels.
- Preview the report and save it with saved data.
- Open this crystal report in Crystal Reports Viewer.
The issue has been identified as a potential bug and is currently escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01650749.
- Install BI4.0 SP05
Crystal Reports Viewer,legend, correct , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed