In Crystal Report numbers are rounded up in graphs inside subreport when viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP5.
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2008 SP5.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports Designer, create a report by inserting subreports in details section.
- Edit the subreport and insert a graph in the report header.
- Select the data having decimal values to be displayed in the chart in chart expert.
- Preview the report and save it with saved data.
- Open this crystal report in Crystal Reports Viewer.
The issue has been identified as a product defect: ADAPT01650699.
- Install Service Pack 5 of Crystal Reports Viewer 2011.
Crystal Reports Viewer,graph,number rounded up. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed