- After exporting the Crystal Report to PDF, lines for series_1 (0 value) are printed in stacked bar chart.
- Issue persists with CR For Enterprise and not with CR 2011.
Crystal Reports For Enterprise 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Simple Query including one key figure and one character as following:
2. Drag these in the report values are as shown:
3. Add a new formula – result of the formula is either "0" or NULL
4. Put this formula in the report to see values:
5. Add a stacked bar chart
Place the character and the two key figures in the chart – important is the sort of the key figures! The new formula must be placed at 2nd position so that it appears in the stacked bar as series_1 – which is then above series_0
6. Change the type of chart to Stacked column as following:
Stacked column chart appears as follows:
7. Perform a formatting of the chart – use a lighter colour instead of blue for series_0
8. Result in Crystal Report:
The series_1 is not visible in the chart because it has the value 0.
9. Export to PDF
After you exported the Crystal Report to PDF, lines for series_1 (0 value) are printed:
- This issue has been identified and logged under ADAPT ID #ADAPT01649611
This has been fixed in BI 4.0 Patch 2.20 and BI 4.0 SP05
if we change the color to transparent, lines are not visible as the color changes to transparent, however this may not be acceptable workaround always (see attached Workaround.docx).
export, Crystal Report, Pdf, lines, Series_1, stacked bar chart , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Product Enhancement