Key Figures appear with Technical names in Crystal Reports Designer
Crystal Reports Designer 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Crystal Designer.
- Click on F"ile" > "Options" > "Database" > Check the button "Show Description"
- Click on "Insert" > "Cross-Tab"
- If Key Figure is taken under "Rows", it shows description as below:
5. If the Key Figure is taken under Columns, it shows description as below:
6. If Key Figure is taken under "Summary", it shows Technical name as below:
7. In Design mode, key figure shows technical name as below:
This issue has been identified as a bug and raised under Problem Report ID: ADAPT01649613
This issue is targeted to be fixed in Support Pack 05 for SAP BI 4.0. However, this is on a best endeavor basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted Fix Pack/Service Pack may change without prior notification.
Key Figures, Crystal Designer, technical names , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed