You changed the Purchase Order approval process. Still the approval task is not sent out to the employee responsible.
The new approval process is only valid for newly created purchase orders.
You can trigger the workflow process once more for the already existing purchase order in approval:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Task Distribution view.
- Go to the Business Task Management sub-view.
- Mark the relevant approval task for the previously created purchase order.
- Choose Determine Assignment.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To