You attempt several times to send a Customer Invoice to the Account but each time we try we get an error message "Enter an e-mail address".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for the Customer Invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of the invoice).
- Select the View All button.
- Select the Output History tab.
- Manually input the E-mail address in Edit Output Settings of You Can Also section.
- Choose Resubmit button.
The error message appears stating Enter an e-mail address.
You have not maintained the email address in the Account Master Data.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search for the account EDF (EDF represents the ID of the Account).
- Select the account EDF.
- Select the Edit button and choose Contacts option.
- Maintain a valid Email Address.
- Save your changes.
Now try to do a resubmission in the customer invoice.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To