This document describes the steps that should be followed to enable an Extension Field in a Form Template which was created in a particular screen (business document).
- Go to the respective Work Center.
- In the screen where you have created an extension field, choose the Adapt button on the right corner of the screen and select the option Enter Adaptation Mode.
- It opens a confirmation screen, select the YES option.
- Again choose the Adapt button on the right corner of the screen and select the option Edit Screen.
- Select the heading Extension Fields you can see the extension field has been marked for display.
- Highlight the field and select the Further Usage link, it opens a page.
- In the Form Templates tab, highlight the Form Template.
- Select Add Field and Edit button, choose either Easy Form Editor or Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Note: Easy Form Editor, will extend the field to Easy Form Editor and you can set the conditions (Show always, show if exists and do not show). Adobe LiveCycle Designer will generate the binding path and you need to create a field using Adobe LiveCycle Designer and assign the binding path.
- The Field Available option will be checked for the respective template.
Note: If you wants to extend the field to another screen then go to the Extension Scenarios tab and user Add Field to extend to selected screen
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To