The Sales History Report does not display all sales orders created for the customer account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the account).
- Open the Account Overview of ID ABC.
- Go to the Sales tab.
- The Sales Order Report displays the data of the sales order created.
- However, the Sales History Report does not show any sales order.
Sales History Report in the Account UI is not for sales order history data, hence, you cannot compare this with the Sales Order Volume Report. This Report is for displaying the Pricing History of the sales document.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To