You want to know if it is possible to show the Amount Company Currency key figure, within financial reports, without the currency sign.
Reproducing the Issue
- You go to the General Ledger work center and then choose Reports List view.
- Open the report Financial Statements.
- Select the mandatory fields and click go.
- Make sure the Amount Company Currency key figure is visible on the report.
- You will see that the column Amount Company Currency is showing the currency along with the amount value, for example 123 USD.
- You want to know if the currency (USD) can be hidden.
The system behavior is as designed.
The system behavior is as designed and unfortunately such behavior cannot be changed to fulfill your request.
In fact, neither for standard or custom report/data sources possible to create key figures without company currency sign. The reason is that the key figures (for example, Amount Company Currency) currency is being displayed at run-time hence the Amount currency key figure cannot be displayed without a currency sign in the reports.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To