Invoice Volume Report displays an incorrect currency for the invoices.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go the the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Documents and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the customer invoice).
- Edit the invoice and select the View All button.
- Go the the General tab.
- The currency in the invoice is XXX (XXX represents the currency).
- Now go to the Reports view and the List sub view.
- Open the Invoice Volume Report.
- The currency displayed for the invoice is YYY (YYY represents the currency).
The logic used, to derive the currency in the report, first checks the employee's position assignment in the company. He/she should have a valid assignment in the company. The System then derives the currency from the company.
The org unit, to which the user is assigned to, has a currency YYY, hence the displayed currency in the report is YYY not XXX. The default report which is provided by SAP displays the Net Value in the company currency, this is the standard practice.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
However you can contact SAP service center (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you want to have a customized report.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To