Customer invoice request for the sales order is in Blocked status.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Show All Invoice Requests and Find ABC (ABC represents the sales order ID).
- The sales order invoice request has Blocked status.
- Edit the invoice request.
- The document is consistent eventhough it has Blocked status.
The sales order is not approved by the reporting line manager.
- Create a sales order with items where the threshold limit (i. e. net amount) is not more than 5000$ (assume threshold limit for the net amount in sales order is 5000$, so once the sales order has a net amount of more than 5000$, an approval is necessary).
- Release the sales order.
- An invoice request gets created in the Invoice Requests view of the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Add another item in the sales order such that the threshold limit for net value in sales order > 5000 $.
- The invoice request gets blocked since the sales order now requires approval.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Show All Orders and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales order).
- Edit the sales order -> Select - Submit for Approval.
- The approval will be sent to the Reporting Line Manager.
- Request the reporting line manager to login to the Business ByDesign system and approve the sales order.
KBA , customer invoice request blocked , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To