The Net Value shown on Invoice Documents view is not correct.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the invoice).
- The amount shown in Net Value column is 110.479,97.
- Edit the invoice ID ABC and go to the Items tab.
- The Net Value shown in the Item tab is 110.480,00.
- Hence the amount shown on the Invoice Documents view screen has a difference of 00.03.
Note: The amount shown 110.479,97. and 110.480,00 are examples to explain the system behavior.
Here the Net value shown on the initial screen of the Invoice Documents view does not consider rounding, however if you open the invoice in Edit mode or Preview the invoice then rounding will be considered.
In the current release of the product this issue cannot be fixed as it will have a huge performance impact on the invoice. We will consider improvement of this feature in future release.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To