In the report Purchase Order History, you notice that the Contract ID is missing. However a purchasing contract has been defined for the relevant supplier.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the view Reports -> List.
- Find the report Purchase Order History and choose View With and then Web Browser.
- Add the characteristic Contract ID to the report.
- Choose Go.
- Contract ID is empty (#).
The Contract ID field will be shown in the Purchase Order History report only if it is assigned to the purchase order. You can open the purchase order from the report. Then for an item, you can check the sub-tab Source of Supply. There you can verify that no contract ID was assigned at the time the order was placed.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To