You get the error message Proposal discarded; Incoming payment data missing for XYZ while performing payment run.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Receivables work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to Payment Runs sub view.
- Perform the action New Payment Run.
- Fill in the details and perform the action Schedule.
- Perform Schedule Immediately.
The run is created with error message Proposal discarded; Incoming payment data missing for XYZ.
The payment method, for internally initiated incoming payments maintained for business partner XYZ is not supported in Payment Runs
The payment run supports the following standard payment methods for internally initiated incoming payments.
- Direct debit
- Credit card
Payment run will try to create payments for customer which is internally initiated incoming payments. The Payment Methods maintained in the Master data of the Business Partner XYZ does not contain any of the above methods. System behavior is correct.
KBA , payment run , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To