There is no possibility to add the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields in the Customer Return form.
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the steps below to reproduce the issue for the standard return template:
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Show All Returns and Find ABC (ABC represents the return ID).
- Open the return ID ABC.
- Select the Preview button.
- The PDF form does not show the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields.
Follow the steps below to check if the fields are available in the Easy Form Editor:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Open the template for the Customer Return in Easy Form Editor.
- No data source is available for the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields.
SAP Business ByDesign does not support the fields Quantity, Net Value and Amount in the customer return form.
We have added this as a new requirement for future releases.
However you can contact SAP Service Center (email@example.com) if addition of fields Quantity, Net Value and Amount is important for your return form.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To