VAT ID of the bill-to party is not displayed on the customer invoice form.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the invoice ID).
- Select the invoice ID XYZ and choose Preview button.
- The PDF invoice form does not display the VAT ID of the bill-to party.
You are using an adapted form template in which you have not done the mapping for the VAT ID of the Bill-to party.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Select the Form template Maintenance sub view.
- Search for the form template ABC (ABC represents the adapted form template).
- Open the form template in Easy Form Editor.
- Select the Contact and Document Information Section.
- Now under the table Details: Contact and Document Information.
- Find the Your VAT Reg. Number field.
- You need to map the Your VAT Reg. Number field to the adapted customer invoice form template.
For more details on form adaptation you can go through below help documentation available in the Business ByDesign system:
- Form Template Adaptation.
- Form Template Maintenance Quick Guide.
- Template Maintenance - Configuration Guide.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To