- The image is blank.
- No pictures are displayed on the report.
- Pictures stored on a secured URL is not accessible from Crystal Reports.
- Picture does not appear in Crystal Reports, when it is stored on a secured website. ( HTTPS )
- It is possible to view the picture stored on a secured website in an internet browser, but not in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, insert a picture on the report.
- Right click on the picture, and select "Format Graphic..."
- Under the "Picture" tab, for the Graphic Location insert a secured https link to a picture like:
- Refresh a report.
The image with a secured URL (https) will not be displayed on the report. It will be blank.
- The picture does not display because image located on a secured website (https) is unfortunately not supported in Crystal Reports and Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- The workarounds are:
- Store the images on an unsecured web server ( HTTP ); OR
- Store the images on the local hard drive, or internal network.
ADAPT00342068, ADAPT00481662, SSL image, secured URL. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016