- Database Connector Error: 'Unexpected' when refreshing a report connected to Salesforce.com in Crystal Reports.
- The same report used to refresh successfully in Crystal Reports before.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, open a report based on a Salesforce.com data source.
- Refresh the report, and it will generate the error:
Database Connector Error: 'Unexpected'
- The report was based on a Salesforce.com report (Stored Procedure), and the Stored Procedure was modified in Salesforce.com
- Since some database fields where missing, the report failed to refresh.
- Perform a Set Data Source location from the same stored procedure, to detect the change, and remap the fields.
- Open the in Crystal Reports designer.
- Under the menu "Database", select "Set Datasource Location..."
- Select the stored procedure at the top window and the same stored procedure at the bottom.
- Click Update
- Proceed with Mapping if the stored procedure changed.
SForce, SFDC, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011