In a WPF application to view a Crystal report on a child window, when the print button of the WPF viewer is clicked, the print dialog appears on the main window / form of the application instead of the child / viewer window and the child window is displayed in the background (behind the main window).
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Report for Visual Studio 2010 Service pack 4
Reproducing the Issue
1. Develop sample WPF Crystal Reports application to a view a report in the WPF viewer on a child window...
2. Once the report is previewed, click the 'Print' button of the viewer, the print dialog appears...
3. Observe the print dialog appearing on the main window and the child (viewer) window / form appears behind the main window.
- This is a known issue with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 WPF viewer SP4 and has been escalated for a fix.
- Reference ADAPT01653461.
- The issue is resolved in Service pack 6 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
ADAPT01653461, ADAPT, 01653472, CR4VS2010, Main window, child window, print dialog , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Bug Filed