In a WPF application , cancelling a windows print dialog disables Crystal report viewers ‘Go to previous page’ button.
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Report for Visual Studio 2010 SP4
Reproducing the Issue
1. Develop sample WPF Crystal Reports application to a view a report in the WPF viewer.
2. Once the report is previewed, click the ‘Print’ button of the viewer, the print dialog appears.
3. Click the ‘Cancel’ button of the print dialog.
4. Observe the ‘Go to previous page’ button
This is a known issue with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 WPF viewer SP4 and has been tracked. The Track ID is ADAPT01653456
This issue has now been resolved in:
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Explorer 4.1 SP04
ADAPT01653456, ADAPT, 01653456, print dialog, CR4VS2010 , SP4
ADAPT01653456, ADAPT, 01653456, CR4VS2010, Print dialog, SP04, ADAPT01653457, ADAPT01679398, wpf, crystal report, go to previous page, cancel , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed