When Dashboards 4.0 is opened, the Start Page displays online web resources. I would like to remove these ads and resources.
Reproducing the Issue
Launch Dashboard Design.
Start Page opens revealing online resource links on bottom half of screen.
Please follow the steps below to remove the online resource links from the Start Page.
- Click on the Windows Start Button.
- Enter regedit in the search bar. (optionally, open the Windows Command prompt and enter regedit)
- Navigate to HKCU\Software\SAP Business Objects\Dashboard Design\Start page
- Double click on the entry "Show Online Resources.
- Edit default "Yes" value to read "No". Note: Do Not Enter Parenthesis.
- Start Dashboard Design tool.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem