Creating a new sales order, the only payment methods available in the drop-down list are Credit Card and Direct Debit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Account view.
- In the Find field enter ABC (where ABC represents the account name).
- Select Account ABC and click on the Edit->Financial Data option.
- Select sub tab Payment Data and go to the section Payment Methods. You can see the Payment Method other than Credit Card (for e.g :Check ,Bank Transfer) are also maintained.
- Go to the Sales Order work center .
- From the Common Task create New Sales Order .
- In New Sales Order screen enter the Account ABC and click on the View All button.
- In the General tab go to the section Payment.
- For the field Payment Method, click on the drop-down option.
- You can see the only Payment Methods listed are Credit Card and Direct Debit.
In sales orders only Credit Card and Direct Debit are supported payment methods.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To