The Sales Order Volume Report does not display the GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) of the product.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports -> List view.
- Find the Sales Volume Report.
- Open the report in the Web Browser.
- Execute the report with required parameters.
- The report does not display the GTIN of the product which has been added in the sales order.
The Sales Volume Report is not designed to display the GTIN of the product. This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
As a workaround you can maintain the GTIN in the Product Description field of the product master data. With this workaround you will be able to view the GTIN in the Sales Volume Report.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Products view.
- Edit any product.
- Maintain the GTIN in the product description field.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To