- SWF file doesn't appear when printing a report.
- 'Initializing' is displayed instead of the flash objects in the printed PDF document.
- When printing a report that contains a Flash object from Crystal Reports, the Flash object does not appear in the printed document.
- When exporting a report that contains Flash object from Crystal Reports to PDF format, and then printing the PDF document generated, it does not print the Flash object.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports create a report off any data source, and embed a flash objects.
- Export the report to PDF format, or print the report.
- Print the PDF document.
Observe that the embedded flash objects haven't been printed although they do appear on the PDF file, and in Crystal Reports.
- Flash objects are not supported when printing a report from Crystal Reports.
- Flash objects are also not supported when printing a PDF document generated by Crystal Reports.
- There is currently no plan to support this functionality in Crystal Reports in the future.
CR, PDF Flash , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem