Error LO 02040 occurs when dashboard using Live Office connection is viewed few minutes after server restart.
- Dashboard Design 4.0.
- Live Office 4.0.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Central Configuration Manger and restart Application server and Server Intelligence Agent.
- Launch Dashboard designer and run a dashboard using Live Office connection.Dashboard runs without any errors.
- Run the same dashboard after a few minutes. Error LO 02040 received.
Connections on Webi Processing Server are less.
- Login to Central Management Console.
- Go to Servers > Webi Processing Server > right click and go to Properties.
- Increase ‘Maximum Connections’ (for example if it is 50, increase it to 100).
- Click on Save and close.
- Restart the server.
Dashboard,LO 02040. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem