- Components in Xcelsius dashboard are not scaled correctly when exported to PDF format.
- Components not showing scrollbar in Xcelsius dashboard, resize by displaying the scrollbar when exported to PDF format.
- Xcelsius 2008
- Dashboard Design 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- In Xcelsius, create a dashbaord by inserting a scorecard component.
- Go to the properties of the component and map the display data.
- Fit the scorecard in the canvas in a way that it does not display the scrollbar.
- Go to File > Export to PDF.
- View the PDF file.
The issue has been identified as a defect and is escalated to Product Group under ADAPT01629137.
- This is an Adobe flash player issue.
- For more information, see the Adobe Flash Player Bug at : https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3165016"
Xcelsius,export,PDF,swf,html. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008