Report Filter applied to a column where is placed a variable that uses RunningMax() function excludes values that should be displayed
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI4.0 SP02
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a report on E-Fashion with State and City objects
2. Run the query.
3. Create a variable RMax with formula = RunningMax(([City]),([State]))
4. Insert a column to the right of the existing table
5. In the newly inserted column place the RMax variable
6. Apply filter on Test with condition Test NotinList : Houston
7. The table is excluding rows for which Houston is the result of RMax which thing shouldn't happen
Known defect tracked with ADAPT01647685
This issue is resolve by SP02 Patch 20 and SP05.
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem