- It is not possible to import instances in BI 4.0 Webi Rich Client. One can see the icon for selecting the instance but it doesn't open the
- Cannot import instances for Webi report
- Impossible to import Web Intelligence REport instances from Web Intelligence Rich Client
- BI 4.0 SP02 Patch 2.14 and below
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Web Intelligence Report
- Save and export the report to the repository
- Schedule the report and change the instance name.
- After the report instance has been generated, open Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Click on the folder and select 'Open From'
- Navigate to the report folder and select a report. You will see the number of instace and a box with three dots (...).
- Click on the 3 dots and notice that nothing happen.
- Double click on the 3 dots and it open the report but not the instance.
This is a product defect.
Install Patch 2.15 and above
instances import webi WRC impossible report , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0