- RTF tag for indent is not being interpreted correctly in the PDF copy of the report exported using JAVA Enterprise SDK.
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
- Apache Tomcat 5.5
Reproducing the Issue
1. Install Crystal Reports for Eclipse direct download:
download page: http://www.businessobjects.com/campaigns/forms/downloads/crystal/eclipse/datasave.asp
2. Create a new Eclipse project and drag and drop the attached report into the project.
3. Refresh the report to prompt for a parameter. Copy/paste the RTF encoded text from the attached document (TE5050063953.rtf) into the parameter field prompt window and select OK. The result is not displayed correctly. the same happens when exporting to PDF using either the SDK or Java Report designer.
The attached RTF document (TE5050063953.rtf) has a sample encoded RTF String, expected output and actual output.
The same report opened and viewed in the Crystal Reports 2008 designer (CRW32.exe) displays the RTF text properly.
- This is a known issue with Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0 and has been tracked . The Track ID is ADAPT01636142.
RTF, Export, Eclipse, ADAPT01636142, ADAPT, CR4E, CRJ, JRC , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Bug Filed