- Suppressed reboot Failed.
- Unable to install Crystal Reports, due to failed prerequisites.
- Prerequisite checking generates the error: 'INS00289 - A reboot request is suppressed'
- When attempting to install Crystal Reports, the prerequisite "Suppressed reboot", Failed, and we cannot install the software.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Double click on: setup.exe to start installing Crystal Reports.
- At the "Check Prerequisites" step, its shows the prerequisite "Suppressed reboot", failed.
- A previous installation of a software on MS Windows required a reboot of the computer to complete the software installation, therefore, before MS Windows can install another software, a reboot is required.
- To be able to install Crystal Reports, reboot Microsoft Windows.
INS00289, CR, , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016