How to access the DB2 database with "Uncommitted Reads" (dirty reads).
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Database DB2
- Create a report on the database view.
- Select the Database menu in Crystal Reports -> Show SQL Query.
- Copy the SQL.
- Create a new report and add the command.
- Paste the copied SQL and then add WITH UR to the SQL.
- Replace all the connection that are using database view to the new connection that has command.
WITH UR, Uncommitted Reads, dirty read. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1