When the User XYZ try to Edit the Org Structure, system throws below error message:
RBAM: No authorization for 'Action <default> Select' on Instance 'xyz'
RBAM: Skip Operation 'Action <default> Select' on 'BoNode xyz'
You are not authorized to change the data
The cause for the error message, when the user XYZ try to change the Org Structure is that for this user there is no access to change/edit the Org Structure.
To resolve the issue, you should provide the unrestricted access to write as stated below,
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Business Users view.
- Select the user XYZ and select Edit and choose Access Rights option.
- Go to Access Restrictions tab.
- Under Assigned Work Center Views section, highlight the row MOM_ORGSTRUCTURES for Work Center View ID.
- Here you can change the No Access to Unrestricted for Write Access column.
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To