All recurring publications start failing with the above error message.
New publications fail as well with the same error.
No other additional information/details is returned with the error.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Reschedule any failed publication instance
- Create a new publication and schedule
Business Objects cache servers seem to have reached the maximum allowed size limits.
Delete the Business Objects Server cache using one of the steps below:
- Delete individual server cache. Steps are:
- Launch the Central Management Console and go to the Server area
- Select the relevant server ie. <host_name>.Webi Processing Server, Disable and Stop it
- Go to the installation folder located at path:\Program Files\BusinessObjects\Business Objects Entreprise 12.0\Data\
- Select the server cache ie. path:\Program Files\BusinessObjects\Business Objects Entreprise 12.0\Data\<host_name>.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer
- Click on Delete key to remove it
- Restart the server in the Central Management Console
NB. You can also delete the folder Storage or any folder within it. Etheir way, they all will be recreated.
- Delete all BO servers cache
- Launch the the Central Configuration Manager
- Stop the Server Intelligent Agent
- Delete all folders containing in path:\Program Files\BusinessObjects\Business Objects Entreprise 12.0\Data\
- Restart the Server Intelligent Agent
- Reboot the server hosting BO application
BOE, BO Server, BOXI, SIA. CCM, CMC, Webi , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem