It is possible to to add an item in a webshop sales order after sending it to SAP Business ByDesign system
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created an webshop sales order and sent it to SAP Business ByDesign system.
- Now you want to add additional line items to the sent sales order.
- Also you want to have a single invoice for all the line items.
The requirement is to add additional line items to the already sent webshop sales order.
It is possible to create additional item in the web shop order and update in the already sent sales order in SAP Business ByDesign by sending an update message.
For this you need to write an additional update script and send it via XML to SAP Business ByDesign system.
In case if you want a single invoice for all the line items:
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center
- Select the Invoice Requests view
- Select all the invoice requests created for this sales order
- Select Follow-up -> Invoice Advance Creation button.
- Maintain the Invoice date and Release the invoice.
This will create a single invoice for all the line items added and updated in the sales order.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To