You have a business document(For example- Customer Invoice) which is in status Released. You want to change the Output Settings for the document. But when you click the Edit Output Settings link it’s grayed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents view.
- Show: All Invoice Documents
- Search for the relevant Customer Invoice.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the You can Also button.
- You see that the Edit Output Settings link is grayed out.
This is the correct system behavior. Users can change the Output Settings for business documents only before the document is submitted for process-integrated output. That means you cannot change the Output Settings once the document is released.
If you want to edit the Output Settings of a Released Document, first you have to cancel the Invoice document.
After you have cancelled the document, you can edit the Edit Output Setting under the Invoice Request, under the Invoice Requests view, before you invoice it.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To