How to print the EIN number on the customer invoice form.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Documents and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the customer invoice).
- Select the invoice XYZ and choose the Preview button.
- The PDF form does not show the EIN number which has been maintained in the invoice.
The standard customer invoice form does not show the EIN number. This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
You can adapt the customer invoice form where the EIN can be hard coded via scripting, this can be only done via the Adobe LiveCycle Designer. And for this the customer should either contact the implementation partner for assistance or request the service from the SAP service center.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To