Dashboard using SAP NetWeaver BW Connection hangs when previewed on SAP Portal.
Dashboard Design 4.0.
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Dashboard Design.
- Add 7-8 SAP Netweaver BW Connections in Data Manager.
- In the Usage tab of the connection, select the option "Refresh before components are loaded" and check "Disable mouse input on load" property.
- In the Definition tab, map the output to a cell range in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Insert any component in the canvas.
- Map the component and SAP BW generated data range in the spreadsheet.
- Go to SAP tab and Publish the Dashboard to the Sap Portal and preview it.
In the Usage tab of the SAP BW connection "Disable mouse input on load" property is enabled.
In the Usage tab of all the SAP Netweaver BW Connections in the dashboard, uncheck the property "Disable mouse input on load".
dashboard,hangs. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem