- Migrated deski reports from XIR2,SP4 to XI3.1,SP5 fail with error:"SetPrompts failed(80004005)' when scheduled.
- These reports give the same error when refreshed from Infoview.
Business Objects Enterprise XI3.1,SP5
Business Objects Enterprise XIR2,SP4
Reproducing the Issue
1. Migrate a deski report with @prompts from XIR2,SP4 to XI3.1,SP5.
2. Schedule it from infoview.
3. It fails with error:"SetPrompts failed(80004005)".
4. Refresh the report from Infoview, ith throws the same error.
Ex:@prompt('Prompt text, A,...)
The syntax used in @prompt for lovs was incorrect.
The alpha numeric values are not specified in single quotes. It worked fine in XIR2,SP4 and not in XI3.1.
Edit the @prompt definition to have the alpha numeric values in single quotes which is the documented usage.
Ex: @prompt("Prompt test",'A',..)
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem