You receive an error when trying to send an e-mail from the Marketing work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Marketing work center.
- Select New E-Mail under Common Tasks.
- Enter the mandatory fields (e.g. From, To, Subject and Employee Responsible).
- Select the Save button.
An error occurs.
The ID entered in the From field is not available in the system. Since the system cannot find the From value an error is triggered.
Add a valid From ID i.e. a business partner in the SAP ByDesign system:
- Go to the Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to the Business Partner view.
- Select New button and select Business Partner Person.
- Add the mandatory details and email ID.
- Save the data.
Now the error will not occur for new emails.
KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , How To