- Data is not getting retrieved in Xcelsius using QAAWS.
- java.lang.nullpointer exception is received in Xcelsius.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a query in QAAWS (New > Query).
- Publish the query and copy to clipboard.
- Launch Xcelsius and add a new QAAWS connection in Data Manager.
- Import the query in QAAWS.
- Set the refresh option for QAAWS to 'Refresh Before Components are loaded'.
- Map all the rows with the cells in Excel sheet.
- Preview the dashboard.
This issue occurs when QAAWS tries to get huge amount of data.
- Launch Tomcat Configuration
- Switch to Java tab.
- Increase the heap size under Maximum memory pool (for example if it is 256 make it double as per requirement).
Exception,java,Xcelsius. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008