Formatting like 'bold' and 'Underline' should be displayed in spreadsheet table component mapped with an Excel table in Xcelsius.
Xcelsius 2008 SP4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard in Xcelsius by inserting a Spreadsheet table component.
- Go to Control Panel > Regional Language and Settings and select the language German.
- In Excel, go to Excel Options > Languages and set the language to German.
- In Excel sheet in Xcelsius, enter some data. Format this data by making it Bold and underlining it.
- Map this data with the Spreadsheet table component by selecting the data in Excel under component properties > Display data.
- Preview the dashboard.
The issue has been identified as a potential bug and is currently escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01631333.
Xcelsius 2008, formatting. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed