You are in the process of creating a new Labor Resource and have observed that after assigning the XYZ as Site there is no Logistics Area available in the value Help.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue or Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Select Resources view.
- Select New button and choose Labor Resource.
- In General tab, assign Site XYZ.
- Select the value help for Logistics Area.
The cause for this is that there is no logistics area created for the Site XYZ.
To resolve the issue, it is required to create new logistics area for the Site XYZ. This can be done as follows,
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Select Locations view.
- Highlight the Site XYZ and select Edit button.
- Check Logistics Relevance check box. Please note, once it is checked then it cannot be reverted.
- Save the changes.
- Select Edit Layout button.
- Here you can create Logistics area. Then it can be used in the Labor Resource for the Site XYZ.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Product Enhancement