- Missing records.
- Not all the data are exported to MS Excel.
- When exporting to MS Excel format from Crystal Reports for Eclipse, a report that contains a large number of records, it only export up to 65,000 rows
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sample report containing more than 65,000 rows
- Open the same in Crystal Report Viewer using JRC
- Export to MS Excel 2007
- When opening the exported document in MS Excel, it only display 65,000 rows.
- Crystal Reports for Eclipse export to MS Excel 2003 format.
- The reason only 65,000 rows are exported, it's because it is a limitation of Microsoft Excel 2003 format that can only contains up to 65,000 rows.
- There is no option from Crystal Reports for Eclipse for exporting report to MS Excel 2007 format and above,
- The following product can export to MS Excel 2007 format (xlxs), in which Microsoft increased the number of row limit to about 1 million rows:
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011 and above
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 and above.
JRC, export, excel 2007 , KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem
Crystal Reports, version for Eclipse 2.0