When trying to preview a dunning, standard form template is used by system instead of the customized template.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to Input and Output Management view
- Go to Form Template Selection sub view
- Show Rules for “Dunning Letter”
- The customized template is listed above the standard form template.
- Go to Receivables work center
- Go to Dunning view
- Open one dunning
- Select Preview button and choose Send Options
- Standard form template is used instead of the customized one.
In the rule of Dunning letter, the column Max Dunning Level is not set. This should be a numerical field, so it is interpreted as a value of 0. When the dunning level of the dunning is larger than the max dunning level of the template, this template won't be applied to this dunning.
Set Max Dunning Level to 1 or a higher value
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Product Enhancement